Okay, wedding is over. And it was another success! The necklaces looked great on the girls and the wish tree was a big hit. Some highlights:
- The church. Valley Presbyterian Church in Portola Valley, CA. The back of the sanctuary is a glass wall facing a redwood forest. It’s tranquil and you feel like you’re outdoors.
- The ceremony musicians. The vocalists, Ms. Hubble and Ms. Hobbs were superb.
- Dinner. The Hotel Sofitel in Redwood Shores did a phenomenal job with dinner service considering the size of the party (24 tables). The filet was actually medium rare!
- Speeches. I’m a big fan of wedding toasts and the wedding party did a great job delivering heart-warming as well as hilarious speeches.
- Dancing. Everyone, young and old hit the dance floor. And the groom really let loose!
Check out pictures of the wish tree: