When searching for the perfect wedding favors, many couples turn to pretty and practical favors that can be used over and over again – think photo frames or stemless wine glasses. While we enjoy these multifunctional pieces, we really love finding creative ways to reuse wedding favors. Check out some of our favorites below!
1. Personalized wedding mini candy jar favors hold colorful candies on your big day and make ideal spice jars. Afterwards, use them to corral office supplies like tacks and paper clips.
2. Mini watering cans are a great addition to any rustic or garden themed wedding. And after the wedding, guests can use them as bud vases for displaying colorful spring flowers.
3. Book enthusiasts will get a lot of use out of the already practical love silver bookmark favors, but some creative alternative uses for these favors are hot gluing them into the cover of a chic photo album as decorations, or using them as a fun stencil for making love-themed pop art.
4. Send your guests home with sweet treats in these personalized monogram natural cotton favor bags, which double as cute jewelry pouches or containers for travel-sized toiletries.
5. Show off your couture wedding cupcakes in miniature glass bell jars with a white fluted base . Then take them home and use them as a mini terrarium for succulents, or as a protective cover for small collectibles.
6. Help your guests find their seats with crystal ball place card holder, which can also hold recipe cards for easy reading while cooking.
7. Serve up a tasty beverage in cute personalized milk jars with straws, then wash out the jar and use it as a stylish way to store pens and pencils.
8. These personalized wedding mint tins are a delightful way to freshen up before the reception, and make handy containers for pills and vitamins after the mints are gone.
9. Creative people will love devouring sweets from these personalized candy tubes and then using them to hold loose buttons and small crafting supplies.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. What creative ways have you found to reuse wedding favors and decorations? Share your story in the comments!