We are so excited for you to announce your engagement to all of your family and friends! One fun way to do so is with a unique, romantic, or fun photo and we have a few of our favorite engagement announcement photo ideas to share with you. Try embracing the atmosphere of where you were proposed to, incorporating a hobby or interest that you share as a couple, or just plain showing off the ring! Here are a few sweet photos to help get you inspired for how you’ll share the big news.
1) Use chalk to write out your engagement announcement in giant lettering.
2) Show off the unique way that he popped the question, such as a phot with this sweet caricature drawing.
3) Love to drink coffee or tea? This DIY I Said Yes Mug is a pretty way to announce the good news. The mug also makes a special keepsake.
4) Let your family and friends know that you’re “tying the knot” with a cute photo like this one.
5) Use a chalkboard sign to announce your future last name.
6) Let your pet get in on the fun!
7) Take a close up of your engagement ring with your excited groom-to-be in the background.
8) If you’re a Starbucks junkie, ask them to write out a message like Bride to Be on your cup.
9) Take a close up shot of your ring with your big smile in the background.
10) Get the kids involved by having them hold up signs.
11) Sometimes a sweet photo of you two (that shows off the ring of course) is all you need.
12) A loving hug and a simple note are a sweet way to announce that you said yes.
13) Did you get engaged at Disneyland? Let the world know about your engagement by writing a personalized message on the back of your Mickey ears.
14) If you were lucky enough to have someone photograph your proposal, share the image of the moment he popped the question.
Do you have an idea of how you would like to announce your engagement? Are you already married and want to share how you decided to announce your news? Please feel free to share your thoughts with a comment below!