When you’re in love, you want the world to share in your joy! Many couples are doing just that, with elaborate proposals that have morphed into viral video hits. If you’ve been toying around with the idea of planning a flash mob or other over-the-top proposal, we came up with a handy quiz to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
1. Do you or your sweetie love being the center of attention?
2. Can you keep a secret from your beloved for weeks, maybe months?
3. Can you out-dance the cast of Dancing With the Stars?
4. Do your friends and family members secretly wish to be YouTube stars?
5. Can you dedicate several hours per week to planning and rehearsing?
6. Are you rich in love, and in cash?
If you answered “no” to any or all of the above questions, skip the big production and plan something more private and meaningful. Remember, a proposal is really about celebrating the love you share. Overdoing it for the sake of anyone other than your partner could backfire. When you focus on the special bond you have when planning a proposal, you’re sure to hit the right note and get to the end goal – “Yes!”
If you answered “yes” to the above questions and are ready to put together a huge public proposal, we found some great videos to get your creative juices flowing! Our inner romantics absolutely loved the creativity and effort involved in these viral wedding proposals:
Movie Trailer Proposal
“I Wanna Marry You” Lip Dub Proposal
Flash Mob in the Park Proposal
(Skip to 1:40 for the good stuff)